Berry Law & Accounting





We will go through the W2s, W3s, 1099-R, 1099-div, 1099-int your business and/or farm information, and every other deduction that you give us and we will file it to the IRS and give you a copy of your tax record
If you are a parent of a child or a student going to college tell us that you would like to get a fafsa worksheet with your tax records it doesn't cost extra.



We will go through all of your bank statements and put it into our program that will help sort the information into different categories of what they are and what they where for and then reconcile them so you will know what categories your money is going to so you can make better financial decisions and after the year is finished we can file your business tax form from that information. 



We will help you go through the steps to file for bankrupcy 

gplay (1).png